Thursday 13 May 2010

Asian Vegan Dinner @ Full House


So last night I attended the Asian Vegan secret supper at Full House, Shoreditch.

The evening lived up to all expectations. The food was excellent, Bonnie and the Full House team were wonderful hosts, and my fellow guest were great company!

I cannot reveal the exact location of Full House, but on arrival myself and my bf were greeted with a glass of champagne and lead up to the roof terrace to meet fellow diners.

After meeting and greeting, we were invited to take our seats at the communal table in the dining room and poured another glass of wine.

Bonnie, the resident chef, then gave us a cookery demonstration on Rice Paper Rolls before retreating to the kitchen to slave away over the following five delicious vegan Asian dishes.

Rice Paper Rolls
Shiro Miso Soup with Tofu, pak choi, wakame seaweed, and sweet potato
Glass Noodle salad with trio of mushrooms; shitake mushroom, straw mushrooms and cloud mushrooms, beetroot, and golden sesame seeds, in a rice wine and soy vinagrette dressing.
Roast Hatcho Miso and Chilli Aubergine and Daikon, with black sesame. Served with jasmine rice and garlic pak choi
Lychee, Lemon and Ginger Sorbet

Thank you Bonnie and the Full House team for a wonderful evening!

If you missed out on this occasion then why not try Full Houses' next vegan evening; vegan raw galore

7 comments:

  1. OMG. Lychee lemon and ginger?! I WANT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm was yummy.... definitely on my to make list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Londoners don't know how lucky you are - we don't get anything half as exciting up norf :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds amazing! I will be keeping my eyes peeled and my diary free for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes you must try and go to one. Will let you know if I hear of more too.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Tilly for the lovely post for us at Full House! Lots of Vegan events coming up, so keep in touch! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops, I missed this! I really hope I can make it to a future event as it sounds (and looks) pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete